1982-1993 of release
Repair and operation of the car
+ 1.2. Identification of the car
+ 2. Maintenance
- 3. General data
- 3.1. Cars with petrol engines
3.1.1. Masses and transfer numbers
3.1.2. Operational liquids
+ 3.1.3. Changes in a car design from 1984 to 1986.
- 3.1.4. Changes in a car design from 1987 to 1989.
220.127.116.11. OHC engine
- 18.104.22.168. Dm3 CVH 1,8 engine
+ 22.214.171.124.1. Technical characteristics
126.96.36.199.2. Adjustment of the engine
188.8.131.52.3. System of ignition
184.108.40.206.4. System of gas distribution
220.127.116.11.5. Assembly of the CVH 1,8 engine of dm3
+ 18.104.22.168. DOHC engine
+ 22.214.171.124. Service and repair
+ 126.96.36.199. Coupling
188.8.131.52. Mechanical five-speed transmission of N type
+ 184.108.40.206. Mechanical MT 75 five-speed transmission
220.127.116.11. Automatic transmission
18.104.22.168. Forward suspension bracket
+ 22.214.171.124. Brake system
+ 126.96.36.199. Electric equipment
188.8.131.52. General data
+ 3.1.5. Changes in a car design from 1990 to February, 1993.
+ 3.2. Cars with diesel engines
+ 4. Engines
+ 5. Coupling
+ 6. Transmissions
+ 7. Driveshaft and back bridge
+ 8. Steering
+ 9. Suspension brackets
+ 10. Brake system
+ 11. Body
+ 12. Electric equipment
Principle of functioning
The electronic module of management of ignition of ESC receives signals from the sensor of situation and speed, the sensor of temperature of cooling liquid, the sensor of temperature of the arriving air and the vacuum sensor in an inlet collector.
On the basis of these signals, and also the card of optimum angles of an advancing of ignition under various operating conditions of the engine which is written down in memory, the microprocessor ESC module operates current in primary winding of the coil of ignition, defining the moment of interruption of current in primary winding of the coil depending on the received signals. The high-tension current moves via the ignition distributor to wires of spark plugs.
Then the module includes current in primary winding on strictly certain period and process repeats again, and the corner of an advancing of ignition changes the module depending on the obtained information.
The module of management of ignition of ESC performs the following functions:
– determines engine speed depending on a period which passes between the next impulses generated by the wreath teeths moving in front of the sensor of situation and speed (a double cut) between teeths of a wreath defines the provision of a bent shaft 45 ° before VMT);
– defines the vacuum in an inlet collector testifying to engine loading degree;
– on the basis of the obtained information and data which are contained in memory defines an ignition advancing corner, optimum under these operating conditions;
– switches on and off current in primary winding of the coil of ignition, causing formation of the high voltage creating an ignition spark.
The electric circuit of the electronic managing director of a contour of system of ignition like ESC
The ESC module, besides, operates the engine putting in action a butterfly valve of the carburetor in the idling range, correcting its provision depending on loading (automatic transfer is included, conditioning is included) and a thermal condition of the engine.
Check of system of ignition